Re: [gthumb-list] control+shift+delete to delete?

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak ha scritto:
Paolo,

Why did you disable the delete key? I find that really annoying.

- Mike

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gthumb/commit/?id=70f3bc9aa080459dc314da3e851b8fd2ad80c8a2

because the key-bindings are always active, so if you press the Delete key in a gtk_entry to delete the text to the right of the text cursor, the key-binding is activated and the selected image is deleted. This happened to me while editing the resize tool options (the resize tool in the sidebar, not the batch tool), but this can happen even when editing the file list filter in the filter-bar.

Paolo