Re: [gthumb-list] "hotkey unwork" bugs

Matthias Hawran ha scritto:
Paolo Bacchilega a écrit :
Matthias Hawran ha scritto:
I saw your fix for Bug 575036.
I'll be able to continue with the rest.
I won't do a global patch, but intermediate patches.
I'll attach them here, since they'll cover several bug reports.

Here's the one for
- metadata dialog (bug 575037)
- import pref dialog (bug 575048)
- photo importer dialog (bug 575050)

Let me know if it's ok, so I can continue.
the patch looks good to me

Paolo

More fixes:
- rename dialog (bug 575053)
- crop dialog (bug 575160)
- red eye dialog (bug 575166)

Also I was looking at the "adjust colors" dialog and I was wondering if
it wouldn't be more simple
to remove the mnemonics for all the 7 parameters (but keep the ones on
the buttons)
This because of conflicting letters shortcut with the general menu, as
the dialog is in the same focus.
So for example 'g' and 'b' are taken for 'Go' and 'Bookmarks'
Also because one needs to find 7 different letters which can lead to
awkward choices.
What do you think ?

I think it's better to keep them, only the conflicts with the menus must be fixed, the other conflicts are less important because gtk handles this case cycling the focus between the conflicting widgets, which is an acceptable solution.

Paolo