Re: [gthumb-list] weird thing with translation

2010/8/17 Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak <mjc avtechpulse com>:
On 08/17/2010 12:57 PM, Paolo Benvenuto wrote:

in line 728 there is the string

        <col id="1" translatable="yes">on the bottom</col>

which doesn't appear in all the .po files.

And actually with my italian locale gthumb show it in english

Why?

Because the Italian translation team has not made any updates to gThumb
since 2010-01-29:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gthumb/log/po/it.po

Perhaps you can help them! It is a volunteer effort, just like the coding.

it .po file has all the string translated.

I suppose it must be updated with all the translatable strings.

Where are the instructions?

--

don Paolo Benvenuto
parrocchia San Giuseppe al Lagaccio