Re: [gthumb-list] gthumb 2.11.3 released

On 04/22/2010 11:15 AM, Matthias Hawran wrote:
Other than missing some 2.10.x features, what I can see is that mostly
2.11.x is having many import bug reports
especially when there are videos to import.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gthumb/+bug/444300

That's strictly a 2.10.x bug, right?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gthumb/+bug/557855

That's a pretty vague report - I don't see what we can do with that. However, if Ubuntu uses 2.11.x, then it should not unmount the camera at import time. That is a bug with the Ubuntu-supplied gthumb launcher script, not gthumb.

I myself experienced some, didn't report them (yet... oh time...)

Well, report 'em! With backtraces!

I am not experiencing import problems myself, so if you are, we need those reports.

- Mike