[gthumb-list] unstable slideshow?

Hi all,

Is anyone running into slideshow crashes?

2.11.3 crashes on my system if I use the built-in Intel graphics chip. (It freezes the system entirely, so I can't provide any useful debugging data. Enabling compiz-gnome on my system also causes a total freeze.)

It is OK if I use an ATI Radeon card instead. (compiz works then too.)

The debian maintainer has disabled clutter at configure-time (he said: "IIRC, it caused problems with non-3D-capable hardware."). I've asked him to test 2.11.3. He asked if a fallback to a clutter-free slideshow is possible.

The disabled clutter is why Ubuntu users aren't seeing the slideshow function at all.

Anyway, I imagine the bug is outside of gThumb, but it's something to be aware of...

- Mike