Re: [gthumb-list] fix properties view

On 06/13/2009 04:04 AM, Marc Pavot wrote:
Hi Mike,

This patch should do what you want. I guess your problem was the
"resize" argument given to gtk_paned_pack1/2 methods. Metadata widget
had a TRUE value so it was taking the whole space when no image was
displayed. Here we want the metadata widget to have a fixed size and the
image to take the whole remaining space.

Thanks, Marc! Yes, I forgot to swap the various booleans after re-ordering the panes.

Committed to trunk, with some minor variable re-naming.

- Mike