new toolbar and winlist icons

Some time ago I changed the toolbar icons, and added some icons to the
winlist to make it cooler. There is a screenshot of the result:

http://www.panete.net/~bocata/img/gtetrinet-new-icons.png

If there is anyone out there, let us know you opinion about these new
icons. The play, pause and stop icons in the toolbar can be tinted (with
green, yellow/orange and red respectively) to make them look different
from the standard media player icons :) I don't want GTetrinet to look
like a media player, you know :)
--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E