Comments about 0.7.0

Hi,

I just installed gtetrinet 0.7.0. I use gtetrinet since a long time. Btw, congtatulations for your work! I saw a "bug". When I type something in the partyline, if the game start, my text that I was writing is erased automatically. And when the game starts, the playing field windows become the first screen. Its kinda annoying if you write a message in the partyline and when the game starts the message is erased and the windows changed automatically.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Louis-Mathieu

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/