Re: new toolbar and winlist icons

Dani Carbonell <bocata panete net> writes:

> Some time ago I changed the toolbar icons, and added some icons to the
> winlist to make it cooler. There is a screenshot of the result:
>
> http://www.panete.net/~bocata/img/gtetrinet-new-icons.png

 I personally think it's too confusing, I'd have the tetrinet icon for
start game/end game (merging those is probably good, IMO).
 The only other gnome game I know of that has a pause feature is
nibbles, which uses the clock icon ... which isn't bad. Maybe the
media layer pause icon is ok there though.

--
# James Antill -- james and org
:0: