Re: Comments about 0.7.0

El dom, 25-05-2003 a las 17:03, Ian Zink escribió:
> That's no bug! That's a feature. It's called automatic field switching.
> Maybe it should be suppressed when someone is typing in the party line.
> On one hand, its annoying that you can be typing and it switches fields,
> on the other hand its really nice %90 of the time to have it switch for
> you. Personally, I find most of the time I would rather have it switch
> even when I am typing so I get a quick start on the game.

I think he's complaining about the fact that his text is being erased
each time it switches, not about the switch itself :)

> It probably should be at least a toggle switch for it under
> preferences...

mmmm it seems that everyone is happy with that, at least I can't imagine
a situation where it is an annoyance...

--
#include <gnome.h>

// By Daniel Carbonell Fraj, mamón itinerante
// Public GnuPG key  $ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net 73D91D7E