Re: Comments about 0.7.0

That's no bug! That's a feature. It's called automatic field switching.
Maybe it should be suppressed when someone is typing in the party line.
On one hand, its annoying that you can be typing and it switches fields,
on the other hand its really nice %90 of the time to have it switch for
you. Personally, I find most of the time I would rather have it switch
even when I am typing so I get a quick start on the game.

It probably should be at least a toggle switch for it under
preferences...

Ian

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 17:08, LM . wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed gtetrinet 0.7.0. I use gtetrinet since a long time. Btw,
> congtatulations for your work! I saw a "bug". When I type something in the
> partyline, if the game start, my text that I was writing is erased
> automatically. And when the game starts, the playing field windows become
> the first screen. Its kinda annoying if you write a message in the partyline
> and when the game starts the message is erased and the windows changed
> automatically.
>
> PS: Sorry for my bad english.
>
> Louis-Mathieu

/***
 * Ian Zink				www.z4ce.com
 * Engineer Maryville Technologies	www.maryville.com
 * Student Washington University  	www.wustl.edu
 *
 * How could I ever save the world on cup-o-soup
 * and student loans?
 ***/