Re: Operation options (filtering, sorting and more)

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 13:20 +0100, Iago Toral Quiroga wrote:
> > For instance, if source allows filtering by "Artist", i want to show
> the
> > user this option with an entry to fill it.
> > That is why I think static would fit better.
>
> Yes, that's a fair point. Nonetheless, as I said, apps can still test
> the source to see what options are available.

If you mean using the add_option() and check if it fails (returns FALSE)
or not, I agree it can be done in that way. I find it quite unnatural
doing it, because use needs to set the options just to check it, and at
the end it will get rid of that options because it is not what the user
is really demanding. But still, it could work.

	J.A.