Re: Operation options (filtering, sorting and more)

On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 09:45 +0100, Iago Toral Quiroga wrote:
> The only issue with this approach is the use case in which we want a
> declarative list of all the options supported by the source. For this
> case, the user would need to test the source with all the options one
> by
> one, but oh well, it does not look like the typical use case and it is
> not such a pain in the ass to implement either.

I think the user should be able to check what the source supports before
doing any operation.

I do not see weird having an application where in the Search option, i
present the user with a list of keys he use to filter the content.

For instance, if source allows filtering by "Artist", i want to show the
user this option with an entry to fill it.

That is why I think static would fit better.

	J.A.