Re: [Multi-valued V2 (grilo) 11/12] core: Merge GrlDataMulti into GrlData

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 13:58:09 +0100, "Juan A." Suárez Romero <jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 11:18 +0000, Iago Toral wrote:

 Maybe GrlProperty was not a good name after all, I'd rather keep
grl_data_set/get_property like they were, it is confusing otheriwse.
 I see two options:

 a) Rename GrlProperty to something else. Maybe GrlRelated?
 b) Use grl_set/get_related_property instead of grl_set/get_property
for
 setting/getting GrlProperty instances.

 Right now I think a) is the best choice.

I don't like it very much neither.

What about GrlRelatedData or GrlRelatedKeys? Or are them too long?

I also thought about GrlRelatedData but in the end "Data" does not really add any significant meaning. "Keys" could be ok, even though it puts the stress in the Keys and this is actually a placeholder for both keys and values (and no, let's not go with GrlRelatedKeysAndValues :)).

I'd use GrlRelated or GrlRelatedKeys, the one you like the most.

Iago