Re: rygel grilo on N900

Hello,

El mar, 09-11-2010 a las 09:43 +0100, Xabier Rodriguez Calvar escribió:
> O Lun, 08-11-2010 ás 18:33 -0800, umesh papadkar escribiu:
> > I am trying to port rygel-grilo on N900 . Facing some issues . There
> > is rygel upnp server package available for N900 .
> > I built the code for grilo framework and grilo plugins for N900 . So
> > now one device is acting as UPNP server  and other as a cleint
> > I can see the list of servers like jamendo SHOUTcast and podcast on
> > client . but when I click service like jamendo nothing happens.
> >
> > I would like to know if anybody has done and If I am missing
> > anything .. I followed the steps . tried to build with enable-debug
> > but I dont see
> > any debug messages. I will great if I get any inputs .

For debugging, you can set the GRL_DEBUG environment variable. For full
debug output use:

export GRL_DEBUG="*:*"

for filtered debug output you can use:

export GRL_DEBUG="<log-domain>:<level>"

For example, if you are  only interested in debugging the youtube plugin
you can just do this:

export GRL_DEBUG="grl-youtube:*"

> There are already grilo packages for the n900 which were built my me. I
> needed to create branches for fremantle because of some reasons:
>       * GVFS works, or at least worked, horrible in the device, so I
>         ported grilo back to GnomeVFS in that branch

This should be no longer a problem, Victor replaced the gvfs with a
libsoup client reently.

Iago