rygel grilo on N900

Hi

I am trying to port rygel-grilo on N900 . Facing some issues . There is rygel upnp server package available for N900 .
I built the code for grilo framework and grilo plugins for N900 . So now one device is acting as UPNP server  and other as a cleint
I can see the list of servers like jamendo SHOUTcast and podcast on client . but when I click service like jamendo nothing happens.

I would like to know if anybody has done and If I am missing anything .. I followed the steps . tried to build with enable-debug but I dont see
any debug messages. I will great if I get any inputs .

Thanks in advance

Umesh