Re: rygel grilo on N900

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 18:33 -0800, umesh papadkar wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to port rygel-grilo on N900 . Facing some issues . There
> is rygel upnp server package available for N900 .
> I built the code for grilo framework and grilo plugins for N900 . So
> now one device is acting as UPNP server  and other as a cleint
> I can see the list of servers like jamendo SHOUTcast and podcast on
> client . but when I click service like jamendo nothing happens.

Hi, Umesh. Thanks for your efforts.

Right now, I'm working on rygel-grilo and very likely it's a bit
out-of-sync with Rygel.

Something I'd like to know is: which version of Rygel are you using on
N900? Have you tried in desktop?

In any case, I'll try to speed up the work so rygel-grilo works as best
as possible with rygel.

Thanks again!

	J.A.