Re: Is there way to do cairo-specific operations, not provided by goocanvas?

В Sun, 8 May 2011 17:14:42 +0100
Damon Chaplin <damonachaplin gmail com> пишет:

> I don't think there is any way to change the subpixel antialiasing at
> present. I think it just uses the default desktop setting.

Yeah, i noticed, it doesn't differ from gray mode :|
> I don't think the cairo GL backend is finished, and I'm not sure how
> it could be incorporated into GTK apps, so I don't think that will be
> available anytime soon.
>
> Damon

There could be additional constructor, taking existing cairo surface as
argument. And probably, some more arguments - they could be specified
in the same way as optional arguments, specifying properties of newly
created object. Though.. this needs, probably, two variable arguments
parts, each of them ending by NULL arg.