Re: Is there way to do cairo-specific operations, not provided by goocanvas?

В Sun, 8 May 2011 09:43:52 +0600
Nikita Zlobin <nick87720z gmail com> пишет:

> For example, i noticed, that cairo supports LCD-specific subpixel
> antialiasing and want to try it. And also - cairo can render to
> various backends, some of them are very useful, e.g. GL (though
> probably, not completed yet). For some things there are gobject-based
> wrappers, but i did not see nothing, using GooCairo* types.

Found, how to set some cairo-specific settings - just looked to
GooCanvasStyle stuff (now can set antialiasing). But i don't know, what
is correct usage of gvalue in this case. I set its type to int, since
cairo_antialias_t is just an enum. But when i try to set property with
initialized gvalue, i get senmentation fault.

Code (for test i try just to disable antialiasing, but later want to
see, how it looks being subpixel):

 /* Some style details are changed to fit
  * code text into mail bondaries */

 GooCanvasStyle * style
  = goo_canvas_item_get_style (root_item);

 GValue aa = {0};
 g_value_init (&aa, G_TYPE_INT);
 g_value_set_int (&aa, CAIRO_ANTIALIAS_NONE);

 goo_canvas_style_set_property
  (style, goo_canvas_style_antialias_id, & aa);