Any way to specify cairo backend? (was Re: Is there way to do cairo-specific operations, not provided by goocanvas?)

В Sun, 8 May 2011 12:16:25 +0600
Nikita Zlobin <nick87720z gmail com> пишет:

> В Sun, 8 May 2011 09:43:52 +0600
> Nikita Zlobin <nick87720z gmail com> пишет:
>
> > For example, i noticed, that cairo supports LCD-specific subpixel
> > antialiasing and want to try it. And also - cairo can render to
> > various backends, some of them are very useful, e.g. GL (though
> > probably, not completed yet). For some things there are
> > gobject-based wrappers, but i did not see nothing, using GooCairo*
> > types.
>
> Found, how to set some cairo-specific settings - just looked to
> GooCanvasStyle stuff (now can set antialiasing). But i don't know,
> what is correct usage of gvalue in this case. I set its type to int,
> since cairo_antialias_t is just an enum. But when i try to set
> property with initialized gvalue, i get senmentation fault.
>
> Code (for test i try just to disable antialiasing, but later want to
> see, how it looks being subpixel):
>
>  /* Some style details are changed to fit
>   * code text into mail bondaries */
>
>  GooCanvasStyle * style
>   = goo_canvas_item_get_style (root_item);
>
>  GValue aa = {0};
>  g_value_init (&aa, G_TYPE_INT);
>  g_value_set_int (&aa, CAIRO_ANTIALIAS_NONE);
>
>  goo_canvas_style_set_property
>   (style, goo_canvas_style_antialias_id, & aa);

Solved problem with antialiasing - i just forgot to look into
GooCanvasItemSimple :S)).

But problem with ability to choose cairo backend is still actual.