Re: [GOK] gok and gnome 3.0

Hola,

I am new to the list and this discussion but, for what is worth, I also support the move to python.

I also think that focusing on a minimal version of GOK (with the renewed AT-SPI/D-Bus code base) for gnome 3.0 may be a good way to get started. Maybe we could choose a single piece of functionality (e.g., on-screen keyboard) and implement it completely. The full port wouldn't be ready for Gnome 3.0 but at least we can present the basic architecture/functionality and evolve with the desktop. What do people think?

cheers!
Jorge