Re: [GOK] gok and gnome 3.0

This sounds great to me. Ben - will you be able to come up with a strawman schedule for the work? If GOK cannot be ported to Python by GNOME 3.0, I think it might be OK, but we'd need a definitely "get well soon" plan.

I'm also hoping to be able to devise some sort of 'contingency plan' for AT-SPI/D-Bus where a distribution can choose to still ship/enable the CORBA stuff if need be. This would potentially give us some breathing room (e.g., one could turn on the old stuff and use the old GOK), but don't bank on that for now.

Will

Ben Konrath wrote:
Hi Gerd,