INFINITY or FLOAT_MAX or similar in sheet?

hello @all,

do we have such, or are there any hints how it should be implemented if I need to code it?

or an experienced dev who could make it in 'gnumeric style'?

best i could find is:
libgnumeric.c: RLIM_INFINITY,
options.c: infinity = 100000000,
and some functions dealing with DBL_MAX internally.

I need to get some functionalities 'datatype independent' ( double vs. long version ),
'nextafter' is a good help for such, and as 'universal target' for calculations 'behind +MAX'
and 'behind -MAX' would be useful.

any help greatly appreciated ...

Best Regards,

b.