where to set default row hight ??? file opens with too small settings for row and column - follow up II

hello @all,

whatever step at whatever moment had pested some of my files with <gnm:Rows DefaultSizePts="6.75"> tags instead of <gnm:Rows DefaultSizePts="13.5">, and similar with halved values for the columns.

As i couldn't find a point to reset that ... :-(
save uncompressed *.xml,
open in VS code,
search and replace,
save, reopen in gnumeric,
done ...

Best Regards,

b.

---

hello @all,

minor issue:

i just feel really nice stupid, i want to switch from working as 'root' to working as user,
actually things work fine ... but gnumeric now opens files in 'reduced view', see screenshots.

I can't find where to change this, scaling of the desktop makes everything too big, default scaling
in gnumeric makes only big font for the margins ... it seems that documents newly created as user
work better, they get default row height 18, but those I made earlier as root open unreadable until
I double row height and column width.
:-(

Best Regards,

b.