Re: Windows build

Hi,

Building gnumeric for Windows is all but easy, and the result would
probably be far from perfect because of issues in underlying libraries.
If you are using Windows10, a solution is described in an earlier
message on this list: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnumeric-list/201
8-April/msg00006.html

Best regards,
Jean

Le mercredi 25 juillet 2018 à 12:17 -0700, Victor Westmann via