Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:10:34 -0700
From: Victor Westmann via gnumeric-list <gnumeric-list gnome org>
To: gnumeric-list gnome org
Subject: Windows build

Hi there,

I am new to this list. I would love to use Gnumeric but I use a Windows
platform. I am not a developer but I am good at following step-by-step and
instructions in general.

Do you guys know if it is too tricky or complicated to generate a Gnumeric
build for Windows?

I got very impressed by all the formulas and features of Gnumeric.

Thanks in advance,

--Victor Westmann

----- End forwarded message -----

--

      _
     | |          Robert W. Hayden
     | |          5 Howard Street, Apartment 206
    /  |          Wilton, New Hampshire 03086  USA
   |   |
  /    |          website: http://statland.org
 |   x /
 ''''''