Re: Windows build

I just noted that there is a Gnumeric Windows Build out there.

It is a package from PortableApps onĀ https://portableapps.com/apps/office/gnumeric_portable.
It does work but the characters of all the text on teh application look strange.

The version dates from 1.12.17 which is fromĀ June 2014.

--Victor Westmann