Re: how to convert VB scripts to Gnumeric python

Also using your test program, as is I get an error when it hits the

sheet.cell_set_value

operation, saying it got 3 variables instead of the 2 expected. When I change it to two, I get:

TypeError: argument cell: Expected Gnm.Cell

So it's expected a Gnm.Cell and not the col, row provided in the program.

I suspect I'm probably testing a bit ahead of your patches on github.