Re: how to convert VB scripts to Gnumeric python

    For some reason mutt doesn't recognize individual posts from Gnome
lists.
    So my answer to all is thanks for the pointers I'll probably be
back next week.
    Taking on the translation of VBA to Python with an implemented
interface to a spreadsheet is one thing, through a GUI and back is a
different fruit all together.
    To 'dm-gnome' specifically,I'm new to Python and don't run Gnome
desktop so any pointers are welcome.
    To all listening, it appears a big undertaking but if you know
of earlier moves by anyone a pointer would be appreciated.

Blessings,
Mike
--
In all matters of government, the correct answer is usually:
"Do nothing"