Re: How to have correct citation of gnumeric

If she's after names of people, that's going to be a few names. This is open source, after all. But in that case in the package itself (and I don't know which one she used) she should go through the files contained in that package. I just looked quickly through them and there are especially files called README*, CITATION, COPYRIGHTS, and probably others containing names of people who contributed effort. The CITATION files contain citations to scholarly journal articles... maybe that's what she's after??? And there may be yet other files she would want to see. There are a lot of *.html files too in that package. Anyway, maybe she needs to look in the files already installed on her computer.