How can I modify the initial sheet of a workbook?

Hi, everyone!
I am very new to here.Now I have a project and the one sub one in it is to open the specific index of sheet in a workbook.
I just want to add a parameter to boot gnumeric software from command line.
I have read some of your code(use gdb for track) and have really found some useful information.But I cannot find the code to realize the initial code.Could you give me some help?
I find the current_sheet field in Workbook_View structure. And I can find the q->opcode for controlling of operation of the read procedure of reading the workbook.I also find the BIFF_BOUNDSHEET, but is it to read the specific index of sheet?
Thank you!