Re: How can I modify the initial sheet of a workbook?

The notion of current sheet is a property of the workbook view, not
really of the workbook.  Most spreadsheet formats store it somewhere
in the file.

To select a new sheet, you need to call wb_view_sheet_focus.

To change for all workbook views, use the WORKBOOK_FOREACH_VIEW
macro.

M.