Re: bounties for gnumeric

I'm not sure Gnumeric is the right project for this.

Basically, Gnumeric is The Old Farts' Club, i.e., most of us are
well past 40 years old, have families, retirement accounts,
etc.  For bounties, you need a set of hungry students whose
priorities are more easily swayed by bounties.

That said, if anyone wants to offer or accept bounty challenges,
no-one is going to work against it.

Morten

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Frédéric Parrenin