bounties for gnumeric

Dear all,

I was wondering if the gnumeric developpers would be interested to set up a bounty infrastructure for gnumeric.
I know that some other gtk projects have done it using bountysource:
https://www.bountysource.com/teams?tag_id=gtk

In my opinion bounties have several advantages:
- it helps current developpers or attracts new ones
- it helps the developpers to determine which new features are mostly wished
- it is better than plain donations from a user point of view, since you get something in exchange of your money
- it could also allow gnumeric's developper to place bounties on other projects they rely on (e.g., gtk+)

What is the opinion of gnumeric's developpers on this?

Best regards,

Frédéric