SV: transpose on bigger datasets?

Dear Morten and all,

Thanks for the file and the advice.

Thoughts about Gnumeric :
Why are there different max rows and max column?
Why a max at all? And not limited by machine mem?
I need a lot of both, and seen from a technical perspective, today
there are numerous applications that produce many variables (columns) (like 10^8).

Perhaps that could be a suggestion for the next version? - I think there is a general need for that,
and for me the 1.6x10^7 rows are about to run out.
I don’t think there are any other software out there that can be used for this.

Thanks anyhow for a great software!
(probably the best for bigger datasets!)

Med vänliga hälsningar / With kind regards / Freundliche Grüße,

Martin Berntsson  DS.