xy scatter plot with sub-groups

Hi,
I try to chart a scatter plot with several sub-groups. For instance, in a data set with countries as cases the country levels of nominal_membership by active_membership by welfare_regime. For each combination a different colour or better, a different symbol should be used. As a result I would like to get one plot with the scatter points in different colours or symbols according to the levels of the third variable.

How can I plot this relation ? I did not find a way.
https://help.gnome.org/users/gnumeric/stable/gnumeric.html#quick-graphing says nothing about my question.
My own in-built help says Topic chapter-graphs not found.
The coloured xy graph procedure does not produce a graph.

Cheers
ftr

To give you my example data:
Country    nominal_membership    active_membership    welfare_regime
AT    75    35    Corporatist
DE    71    44    Corporatist
DK    92    48    Nordic
ES    36    25    Latin