Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 21:09:27 +0200
From: <smilebef gmail com>
To: gnumeric-list gnome org
Subject: Request for Feature

I must make several diagrams for severel files.
And in each time i must add the grid (major and minor in x and y).

1. Please make a checkbox in preferences to generate the grid with
default.
2. how can a get a good median tool for the graph?

lg
smilie

------->  First-time AP Stats. teacher?  Help is on the way! See
http://courses.ncssm.edu/math/Stat_Inst/Stats2007/Bob%20Hayden/Relief.html
      _
     | |          Robert W. Hayden
     | |          614 Nashua Street #119
    /  |          Milford, New Hampshire 03055  USA
   |   |
  /  x |          website: http://statland.org
 |     /
 ''''''