Re: Request for Feature

Le vendredi 04 juillet 2014 à 21:09 +0200, smilebef gmail com a écrit :
Hello guys,

Hi,

i working the first time with gnumeric, and i have a wish for a gnumeric
feature.

I must make several diagrams for severel files.
And in each time i must add the grid (major and minor in x and y).

1. Please make a checkbox in preferences to generate the grid with
default.

A checkbox does not seem a so good idea but it is actually already
possible using the "guru-hints" property in plot types descriptions
(those files are named plot-types.xml in the various charting related
goffice plugins) something like:
<property name="guru-hints">major-grid;minor-grid</property>
This would give both grids for all axes (X, Y, polar and radial) for the
plot type.

Of course not so easy for the average user.

Do you need that for all xy plots or just some?

2. how can a get a good median tool for the graph?

I am not sure about what you mean, so I can't help.

Regards,
Jean