Re: non-destructive paste?

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013, Jean Bréfort wrote:

Select n lines before selecting Edit/Insert/Rows, this will insert n
rows.

Hope this helps,

It does, but it seems a bit inconvenient in that you have to know n in advance. It would be nice to have (say) an option under Paste Special to do what I mentioned, i.e. create space for the pasted rows rather than overwriting.

Allin Cottrell