Re: Fw: Gnumeric Library API Vs Libspreadsheet API

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013, soumik Banerjee wrote:

I checked the libspreadsheet library home page link
"http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/libspreadsheet/pages/lib-spreadsheet-api/"; and the APIs seem to be
C++/Lua/Object-Oriented-like.

For example:
local mySheet = myBook:Add("My first sheet");
mySheet = myBook:Add("My second sheet");
mySheet = myBook:Select("My first sheet"); -- Get the first sheet again

What you're looking at appears to be set of C++ bindings for libspreadsheet. Try looking at the actual libspreadsheet headers,
e.g. in the goffice-0.10.7 package.

Allin Cottrell