Re: [1.12] countif(range, expression) unimplemented

gnumeric/1.12.1/plugins/fn-math/plugin.la is actually not needed.

Regards,
Jean

Le samedi 18 mai 2013 à 10:40 -0600, Andreas Guelzow a écrit :
On Sat, 2013-05-18 at 13:22 +0200, bat guano don blech e4ward com wrote:
Hi,

On 18.05.2013 00:22, Andreas J Guelzow wrote:
"function implementation unavailable" should mean that you do not have
the plugin loaded that defines 'countif'. Please check Tools->Plugins
whether the Math functions are loaded.

I am sorry to say, but all plugins are "activated", whatever that means.
You have a point however, as none of the other Math-functions are
available, anyway.

So this is an installation problem. Somewhere on your system you should
have
gnumeric/1.12.1/plugins/fn-math
gnumeric/1.12.1/plugins/fn-math/plugin.la
gnumeric/1.12.1/plugins/fn-math/plugin.so
gnumeric/1.12.1/plugins/fn-math/plugin.xml

It appears that on your system, Gnumeric can find
gnumeric/1.12.1/plugins/fn-math/plugin.xml
since otherwise it would not know that countif even existed and you
could not 'activate' the plugin, but Gnumeric fails to find at least one
of
gnumeric/1.12.1/plugins/fn-math/plugin.la
gnumeric/1.12.1/plugins/fn-math/plugin.so

I would suggest you try to reinstall Gnumeric. If that does not help, it
should be a distribution (i.e. Ubuntu) issue.

Andreas

Screen-shot.

Cheerio,

Michael