Re: Use of the END key

On 03/10/2013 05:51 PM, Morten Welinder wrote:
On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Jim Byrnes <jf_byrnes comcast net> wrote:
Hitting the END key does not take me to the last occupied cell in a row as I
would expect.  Is there a setting I have wrong?

END is a (sticky) modifier.

END + HOME brings you to the lower right corner
of the used area.

Yes this does what I expect.

END + cursor goes to as far in the cursor direction
as possible without going into a blank area.

M.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by "cursor" in this context.

Thanks,  Jim