Re: Use of the END key

cntrl+right-arrow: go to rightmost filled cell

cntrl+end: go to rightmost bottom cell

cntrl+shift+right-arrow: selects whole filled row

cntrl+shift+end: selects whole range of filled cells

cannot get it to go to the end
On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Jim Byrnes <jf_byrnes comcast net> wrote:
Hitting the END key does not take me to the last occupied cell in a row as I
would expect.  Is there a setting I have wrong?

I looked in the on line manual but couldn't find a solution. I thought the
answer might be in the Moving Around a Worksheet section, but is is blank.

Regards,  Jim