Repository of python-functions?

Hi,

I programmed my first few python functions for Gnumeric and would be
interested to see others. The help-topic, while it got me on the way,
does not really convey a lot of information. Python has also not been
one of my programming-languages until now and seeing advanced uses of
scripting in Gnumeric will help me optimise my own routines. They are
not secret, either and I am ready to share them with anybody interested.

Thank you in advance,

Michael.