Graph for stocks (share market) in Open-High-Low-Close candlesticks format

Hi !
I am new to gnumeric.
I found it very fast, so trying to assess how useful it might be be for my purpose.

I wish to draw chart from shares data in "Open-High-Low-Close" format.
In other spreadsheet softwares, "stock - OHLC" format is there by default (aka japanese candlesticks).
In gnumeric, I did not find it.

I opened one file saved by MS Excel containing candlestick chart and opened it in gnueric.
It shows the chart correctly. That means gnumeric can display candlesticks.
But .... configuration options are very limited (I can't configure the source data).
How do I configure it in gnumeric?
(I have attached the file in .xls format. Pl. open it in gnumeric).

Thanks,

Vineet