From: Thomas P. Medill
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:00 PM
To: 'gnumeric-list gnome org'
Subject: Autocomplete and DropDown box issues

Recently installed Gnumeric Spreadsheet 1.10.16 under Win7/64 and have a couple issues:

- Autocomplete does not work. I have it checked under Edit-Preferences-Tools, but it acts as though it is
turned off. I am assuming that it should work same as in Excel, namely, that it looks for matches above in
same column.

- I created a drop down box using Data-Validate-"In a list". I can open the box using Alt-DownArrow, but I
cannot figure out how to move down my list using the keyboard. It works when navigated with a mouse, but I
need a keyboard method. In Excel, you navigate the list using the up and down arrows and then hit Enter on
desired item.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Tom