Re: Autofill with other increment values and reverse cells

Le mardi 01 mai 2012 à 08:52 +0200, scrutinizer gmx at a écrit :
Hi,

I just ask, if it is possbile:

1) When autofill, it always increment the relative cell with +1 (as used to it).
Sometimes I want for example increment by 2 or by -1.

Just fill the two first cells, select both and autofill, the increment
will be evaluated from the difference between the two values.

a) Is it achievable (without any feature request)?
b) if not, it would be a "nice" python ui plugin (with some dialog for the increment value for exmample)

2) I know the paste special command, where I can "reverse" (flip) the input. This could be also done with a
pyhton plugin(?). Or would it be better to integrate such functionality into the "core" program?

I don't understand what is missing since you can do that with the paste
special command.

Regards,
Jean