Autofill with other increment values and reverse cells

Hi,

I just ask, if it is possbile:

1) When autofill, it always increment the relative cell with +1 (as used to it).
Sometimes I want for example increment by 2 or by -1.
a) Is it achievable (without any feature request)?
b) if not, it would be a "nice" python ui plugin (with some dialog for the increment value for exmample)

2) I know the paste special command, where I can "reverse" (flip) the input. This could be also done with a
pyhton plugin(?). Or would it be better to integrate such functionality into the "core" program?

regards,