Re: problem with gnumeric -> LaTeX

Hi Florian,

a few questions:

In edit->preferences->files what is thh setting of "Use UTF-8 in LaTeX
Export"?

Which LaTeX export are you using. I suspect that you are using  "LaTeX2e
table fragment".

Can you try this with only ascii characters and skip the
\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc} ?

Thanks

Andreas

PS: sometimes you can get faster help on IRC but if you ask questions
there make sure to hang around it can take half an hour or more before
somebody sees teh request and answers.