Re: correlation length of a series

Hi Andreas,

This is how I did it but I thought maybe it is suboptimal and there is
a generic procedure to do that.

I resampled (X_i,Y_i) by linear interpolation ('interpolation'
function) to (X'_i,Y'_i) where the X'_i are regularly sampled with a
step \DeltaX.
Then I calculated the Pearson correlation coefficient ('correl'
function) of (Y'_i,Y'_{i+n}) which is the correlation for n*\DeltaX.

Frédéric